Singapore experiences tropical rainforest climate with no distinct season. The geographical location of the place gives it abundant rainfall and humidity. This makes difficult for people to dry clothes or enjoy summer sun for long time.
Here we have few easy tips to dry clothes easily at home.
- Use hangers – Its a Great way to dry clothes fast
- Let Your clothes drip dry in the bathroom first
- Burning some incense stick in a corner away from the wet clothes will help dry the clothes giving them a lovely fragrance.
- To keep the moisture level low in the room, you can keep a sack of sea salt or unrefined salt in the room.
- You can also use quick dry fabric conditioner in your last rinse to speed up the drying process.
- Last but not the least the most easy solution to clothes drying is Ezidry portable clothes drying rack
Check out the infographic below to know more about Singapore.